Wednesday, June 4, 2008

What’s next in Gurbaksh Chahal’s Life: Gurbaksh Chahal Interviewed by Nirvana Woman Magazine

After the foundation of “Click Agent” and “Blue Lithium”, what’s next in Gurbaksh Chahal’s life? This was the question Gurbaksh was supposed to answer in an interview by Nirvana Woman Magazine. For this question Gurbaksh Chahal , who often goes by as “G” answered “Whatever I do next is not about money. I am in a place where I can ask myself, what’s my passion? I love the excitement of walking up each day & thinking about what I had liked to do next, to merge all my experiences to do something new.”

Chahal’s next projects include the completion of his book currently titled “The Dream” as well as a reality – TV show concept with the same title. Gurbaksh is working with William Morris agency on the reality television concept and his book “The Dream”. To read more about “Gurbaksh Chahal”, visit the site http://www.chahal.com

No comments: